Don't miss the chance to pre-arrange meetings with business, technology & research partners and discuss with them during the biggest Belgian Construction fair BATIBOUW 2019
Who should attend?
The event is targeted at companies, clusters, International decision-makers as well as Research & Innovation stakeholders from the construction sector looking to cooperate in the following areas:
- Construction materials
- Heat & energy
- Resilient architecture
- Real estate management
- Home automotion technologies
- Smart meters and smart grids
- IoT and AI systems
- Healthy living
- Security systems
What’s in for you as a potential participant?
- Find & meet your next research & technology partner during the matchmaking
- Pave the way to long-term technological, R&DI collaborations based on tech transfer, innovation and research activities, to develop and market sustainable solutions in line with your business development strategy
- Visit the stands and have a look at the novelties on construction and building activities areas
- Attend the conferences held during BATIBOUW
In clear, one movement to Brussels, multiple business opportunities!
N.B. Registration to BATIBOUW fair is a pre-requisite for participation in the brokerage event.
Further information about the fair – including online ticket purchase - will be available soon